Skip to Content
Skip to Main Menu

Are You Eligible?

How do I qualify ?

In receipt of a qualifying benefit?

If you, or someone in your household, is in receipt of a relevant qualifying benefit then you should qualify for ECO funding towards the cost of energy saving measures. The amount of funding will be subject to survey and will depend on the type of property that you live in.

Central Heating is currently FREE for all eligible households 

The qualifying benefits are - 

  • Universal Credit
  • Child Tax Credit/Working Tax Credit
  • Pension Credit (Guaranteed)
  • Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
  • Income Related Employment and Support Allowance 
  • Income Support 
  • Disability Living Allowance (DLA) 
  • Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
  • Attendance Allowance (AA)  
  • Carers Allowance  
  • Severe Disablement Allowance  
  • Industrial Injuries Benefit  
  • War Pensions Mobility Supplement  
  • Constant Attendance Allowance  
  • Armed Forces Independence Payment

Don’t claim a qualifying benefit?

If you receive a state pension, are on a low income of £30,000 or less, have savings of less than £16,000, receive Council Tax Support, Housing Benefits, or have a long term health condition or a disability you may still be able to apply to have your home insulated or new heating measures installed through our ECO Flex funding.

To check if you may be eligible under ECO Flex please see the full list in the CHiL Statement of Intent V8, you'll be surprised at how broad the qualifying criteria is. If you have any other queries the CHiL Hub will be able to advise you of your eligibility.

Able to Pay Scheme

CHiL has something for everyone so even if you don't qualify for funding we have negotiated some great prices for boiler replacements, central heating and gas appliance servicing. This is delivered by our CHil Administration Hub managed by RHEA Projects Ltd. For more information please visit Rheaprojects

Please Register your interest today and let the team know what measures your'e interested in. Alternatively ring the CHiL Hub on 03306 061 488.

Working with a household income of less than £30,000?

You may still be eligible for heating measures including first time central heating through our ECO Flex Funding. Our eligibility criteria is extremely broad so you may be surprised. Please register your details.

State Pension?

If you receive a state pension you may also be entitled to apply for heating and insulation measures. Our ECO Flex funding helps residents on low incomes and those with long term health conditions or disabilities. Please register your details and we will contact you.

Do you live outside Lancashire

Did you know you may still be entitled to help with your energy measures even if you don't live in Lancashire? Please register your details and a member of the team will contact you.
Cosy Homes In Lancashire
Commissioned by Blackburn with Darwen Council on behalf of the Lancashire Authorities. The scheme is managed by Rhea Projects Ltd.
03306 061 488

© 2022 Cosy Homes In Lancashire