Apply for help

Let's get started...

Check your eligibility:

  • I / we live in Lancashire.
  • I / we own the house, or I have my Landlords' permission to do any work
  • I/we qualify as household income is less than £31,000 or 1/we live in an eligible Post Code area and am eligible for Home Upgrade Grant Funding

Apply now

Who do you pay your council tax to?