Residential park homes

Park homes can have some of the highest energy bills as they can be poorly insulated and heated by expensive fuels such as bottled gas, LPG or electricity.

We are currently working with Park Homes Energy Ltd who specialize in improving the energy efficiency of Residential Park Homes.

If there is no mains gas central heating at your property then we can offer a Home Upgrade Grant if you have a household income of less than £31,000 or you live in an eligible Post Code area.

If your property has a mains gas central heating system then if your household income is less than £31,000 or you are in receipt of a Means Tested benefit we can look at improving the energy efficiency of your home with ECO funding. There are other routes to this funding such as a referral from your GP if you have health issues which are acerbated by living in a cold home. if you are unsure then please complete an application form and the Team will be happy to assist.

The measures that are available with both grants include external wall insulation, underfloor insulation and Solar PV. Measures are installed free of charge in most instances although there could be a contribution for some ECO funded measures. If you are interested please apply via the website or request an application pack to be sent to you. A free survey will be arranged and everything will be explained to you at this time.