Skip to Content
Skip to Main Menu

Energy Performance Certificates: What you need to know

Whether you own or rent your home, you need to make sure it has an energy performance certificate and EPC rating.

We've created a handy infographic to give you all the information you need about Energy Performance Certificates, who they apply to and upcoming legislation around them.

If you need advice on your EPC or if you're interested in finding out more about cutting down your energy bills with our measures and grants, get in touch with our team or register your details online.

Did you know that you do not have to be on benefits to get help with improving the energy efficiency of your home? We have schemes for everyone.

Over 650,000 homes within the area potentially qualify for help to reduce their Energy Bills. Cosy Homes in Lancashire has been set up by all 15 Local Authorities to provide you with a simple way to find out if you are one of them.

Find out which services you are eligible for by answering one simple question:

Do you live in Lancashire with a household income of less than £30,000 or do you receive an income or disability related benefit of some kind (including Tax Credits, Carers Allowance, Attendance Allowance etc)?

YES -or- NO
Most of the schemes available are available to homeowners with a household income less than £30,000 and where savings are less than £16,000.
Cosy Homes In Lancashire
Commissioned by Blackburn with Darwen Council on behalf of the Lancashire Authorities. The scheme is managed by Rhea Projects Ltd.
03306 061 488

© 2022 Cosy Homes In Lancashire